Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Thanks For The Short List

I often think about what other countries I'd want to live in after Australia. As much as I love it here, I can see myself spending a year or two somewhere else, followed by living between Sydney and New York for the rest of my perfect life.

In any case, I often think Paris sounds quite appealing, although I did absolutely fall in love with Buenos Aires when I was there a couple of years ago.

Fortunately, sometimes advice comes along in the form of random reports in The Economist. Such as, this map of global alcoholic consumption:


So clearly I'm on the right track with France and Argentina, but apparently it's time to do some exploring in Eastern Europe. What I'd really like to see is a report on how the hell any of those people are even alive.

No comments: