Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Logically

The other night was the annual Halloween in Sydney party that I host with my friend Jules, and I'd like to say it was fantastic but I struggle to remember the last half. In absence of actual memories, here are some photos of the evening.


Myself and Jules -- please note that she actually made her entire outfit. All of it. Sewing, gluing, etc. Insane, I know.


We also had no less than two Lady Gaga's, which made me feel just a little bad that I'd decided against putting any of her songs on the playlist because I'm a little over her for the time being.


I thought the "clouds" were the best executed random costumes for the evening.


And Anna Wintour (seen here with her boytoy) was disturbingly convincing.


Sulu here almost got kicked out of the party for cramping my style.


And in the end, I am always a huge fan of anyone willing to dress up in a huge and uncomfortable fuzzy costume for an entire evening. Rock on.

No comments: