Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Saturday, In An Electronic Nutshell

Birthday Party #1

Drinking for three hours. Highlight: Telling a couple I've just met that their baby is cute but I'd rather they'd brought a puppy.


Birthday Party #2

Finding the atmosphere in the restaurant a bit subdued and telling racist jokes until it was time for me to head to the next event. Final words: "Let the bitch cook in the dark."


Birthday Party #3

Exhausted from 8 hours of drinking (not to mention old age), I have two drinks, grab a friend's breasts inappropriately and head home.



This is my life.

2 comments:

Drew said...

heh - I find it really, really funny that you emailed me last week to bitch about some girl's comment on my FB wall because she didn't know the difference between "their" and "they're" and you just did the same thing, drunky.

So - in birthday party #1: "THEIR baby." (And I agree with you wholeheartedly. Puppies are better than babies.)

Zander said...

Damn it. Serves me right for blogging while still under the influence of Tylenol PM.