Wednesday, August 31, 2011

This Could Go Either Way

Well the best you're going to get out of me is another blog about what's going on at work. Which I'm sure you don't mind, you guys would still read my blog if it was all about being sober in the office, right? Oh. Well fuck you.

In any case, things haven't improved much. I generally manage to escape before 6pm at the moment, which feels like a treat at this point, but I'm still being expected to do actual work for my paycheck, which is downright rude if you ask me.

And now I've just had to send an email to a bunch of senior executives that, in the words of a colleague who just read it, "will either get [me] promoted or fired." So that's not an ambiguous feeling at all.

At this point it's all about the countdown to my next vacation. T minus 9 days...surely I can last that long.

No comments: