So I had a few people over yesterday for some drinks. The idea was that we'd do something a bit more wholesome, like play games etc., but we just ended up getting drunk and forgetting that part.
To sum up the evening, here's a bit of a countdown of my favorite moments:
5) Ginny looking at the people on the balcony across from us and asking "Are those mops?"
4) Me trying to drink out of an unopened bottle of beer. Repeatedly.
3) Stranger complaining that he wasn't able to find tickets for a music festival in February, and that when he looked online they were only selling tickets for 2009. Um...
2) Me not realizing someone had closed the glass door to my balcony, and walking into it face first.
1) Ginny leaving the party to meet her boyfriend downstairs to go to dinner with him and his parents...and then coming back upstairs because he told her she was too drunk.
I'm sure this just what the baby Jesus had in mind. Now if you'll excuse me, it's time for Christmas Eve drinks...